Skin Care Brands To Try in 2016

by - 11:18:00 AM

If there’s a beauty resolution I made for this year, it is better care for my skin. Thank god, I’ve already crossed the step of eating well and falling asleep with my makeup on. However I’m still struggling with my daily water intake… No worries folks, I’m getting there. Fingers Crossed!!

I profoundly believe that there is nothing more crucial than taking care of our skin, that being said, I’ve been in the hunt of good, efficient and most importantly natural products/brands. Today I will share with you a list of brands I’m planning to test for year 2016… With no further ado, let’s get started.

Kiehl’s| Pretty much known to most of you guys. I do appreciate the natural ingredients of this brand’s products, such as lavender, calendula, caffeine, vitamin C, blue algea and rosa arctica. I’ve got on my list several beauties I’m interested in, including the dark spot corrector, the powerful strength line reducing concentrate and many others.


First Aid Beauty| (aka FAB) it is one of the brands of choice by countless women, thanks to its natural beauty products. The brand is not using any harsh chemicals and is cruelty free. FAB is also the best to treat sensitive skin issues from eczema to dry flakes.


Dermalogica| The first time I got to know Dermalogica, was through the spa I regularly go to. And I have to admit that I immediately loved it. The main thing I like about these products is their natural ingredients without having any artificial fragrances.


Liz Earle| Their Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is what made me know this brand thanks to its ingredients which includes chamomile, my beloved one as you already know by now. It’s another great brand using bounty of stuff that nature has to offer, such as chamomile, calendula, rosemary, cucumber and it goes on and on and on.. Beauty community is raving about Liz Earle and I’ve got to have my bit… J


Neal’s Yard Remedies| Last Christmas I gifted my friend and personal trainer a pack of hand creams from Neal’s Yard Remedies and I have to admit that I wanted to go back and get the same, or maybe a bit more. I tried while there, some of other products and they all have a divine smell. Again, I love I’m interested in this lovely brand because everything they’ve got is made from natural ingredients and essential oils…  


If you've got any favorite products from any of these brands, please mention in the comment below.


You May Also Like

0 comments