Follow Me To www.PrettyLittleTalks.com

by - 10:31:00 AM


It’s been quite some time I’m planning to have my own domain. My initial plan with My Thoughts Corner was short yet it turned to be 3 years of bloody good blogging (minus the times I went off the “camera”). 

Through these years, I learned more than I could have ever imagined. I can’t stop looking at my very first year of blogging and my recent posts. The quality of pictures, the phrasing of the sentence, the length of the post, I mean I can keep going on and on and on, but what I’m trying to say is. I’m no claiming to be an expert on any of this. I could be a perfectionist but I’m nowhere near perfect. I figured that without loads of trial and error I would have never reach where I am now; Owner of Pretty Little Talks. 

My original plan was to export all my content to the new place but the way things are set up don’t allow me to do that. So, I have to start with a brand-new blog and will definitely keep this one running. 

At last, I hope you guys will follow me at  www.prettylittletalks.com and allow me to ask you to bear with me through this moving course as I’m still working on finalizing the design and related features. 

You May Also Like

0 comments