I've Got Something For Chamomile | Round Two

by - 3:38:00 PM


Hi Guys,

Ever since I started this blog, I wanted to talk about Chamomile. It is for a fact my first choice as a beauty ingredient. I’m absolutely mad about it and would pick any product from the shelf for mentioning Chamomile… After the first post of my favorite chamomile products, I thought it’s time for round two of my obsession.

Johnson’s Baby Silky Sleek Shampoo with camomile| I basically use it as a makeup brush cleanser as it is very gently on the bristles of my brushes. Check out the details here.

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy lavender chamomile body lotion| It is an ultra creamy and nourishing lotion. It contains a lot of natural ingredients and sadly has paraben. The smell is awesome, and the fact that it contains lavender is definitely a plus for me. I really love this product.

Dry Chamomile flower| Usually I get ready made chamomile tea bags, however when I ran out before grocery date, I turn to use my dried chamomile flower. Another way to use it is through a DIY Chamomile Toner. A detailed post on this last will follow shortly.

St. Ives Fresh Skin Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser| A gentle, non drying cleanser with a cream formula that leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I’m totally in love with this stuff and unfortunately I believe that it was discontinued and I might be holding the last tube of it on this earth. I personally use it as a second cleanser as I double cleanser as I mentioned here.

Have you got any products to recommend?? Please let me know in the comments below.


You May Also Like

0 comments