Makeup Brands To Try in 2016

by - 8:14:00 AM

Last year was the year I tried a lot of makeup, mainly drugstore, and discovered what floats my boat. I’m the kinda a girl who sticks to the brands I know but this year I’m firmly determined to try new things keeping in mind that I’m looking for healthy options. I thought it would be right to put together a makeup brand wish list for 2016 and I’m sure that many of you would be surprised to know that I have not YET tried these brands.

Charlotte Tilbury| The brand that had so much hype in the blogging community in 2015. It is unquestionably pricey however I do believe that you get something a little more exquisite; from packaging to formulas. I am tempted by the eyeshadow pencils and the filmstar bronze & glow.  



NARS | Another brand that I’ve heard nothing but good things. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation along with their Radiant Creamy concealer are on my wish list before even I start blogging.


The Balm | Was there any other item that made this brand famous more than the Mary-Lou Manizer? I mean w’e all read hundred and thousands of posts about this lil’ baby. It will definitely be my first item in the cart along with the Bahama Mama bronzer. 


Tarte | Being in the hunt for cruelty-free products, tarte seems to be the best brand to shop from. However I seem to fall in love with a long list of their products and I just can’t keep up with this brand. It started with their primers, the Amazonian clay range and finally their palettes (rainforest after dark, limited edition tarteist, tartelette matte and tartelette in bloom clay).


Becca | Nowadays, all the raves seem to turn around the shimmering skin perfector and the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter. 


My wish list is mainly high-end and I’m already thinking that the majority is out of budget and my purchasing logic however I‘m determine something new . My skin care wish list will soon follow. Stay tuned.


You May Also Like

0 comments