Beauty Essentials: Rose Water

by - 9:22:00 AM


Hi Guys,

It’s been a little while since I posted anything about beauty essentials. My main goal from this series is to highlight the importance of different elements that play a key role in beauty, unlike the popular thought; that it’s only related to skin care and makeup. After posting about water and food, I’ve been thinking about what could be another key factor in beauty? And I could only evoke a great ingredient that has been used for centuries which is Rose Water. Today, I will not be talking in details about its benefits because that would be just a redundancy, Internet is packed with this kind of info; however, I would be featuring my main uses…  Ready to revolutionize your beauty routine? .. So let’s get started!

Rose water has endless benefits and could be used around the 4 corners of your house. But today I’m aiming your attention at its beauty benefits. No matter the skin type you’ve got, this natural ingredient will get you a handful of goodness. It has antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties that help cool sensitive skin, balance oily skin, tone mature skin and add a healthy glow to normal skin and best of all; the stuff is affordable and easily available.

Facial Toner| Sticking to my resolution of this year; to divert towards natural choices, I’ve been incorporating the rose water in my morning and evening skin care routine.  The daily use of rose water helps prevent aging process, tightens the pores, and adds a beautiful glow.

Makeup Setting Spray| Since I chose rose water over chemical packed setting sprays, I am happily obsessed with it. In fact it is natural, cheap, smells divine and adds beautiful glow and amazing dewy finish. I have posted last week the complete easy recipe here.

Makeup Remover| Micellar waters are the current trend, but again it’s all packed of chemicals, price tags make you pop your eyes. Rose water is incredible at wiping away your most stubborn makeup, yet hydrates and softens the skin. Another way to apply rose water as a makeup remover is by mixing it with my holy grail coconut oil and you get the best natural makeup remover of all times.

Eye Treatment| Dark circles, puffy eyes, inflamed eyes… Just name it and I will have one answer: Rose water. Simply soak a cotton pad and place it on your eyes for few minutes, sometimes I even fall asleep. The result is absolutely amazing, and the feeling is better.

After-Shave| I don’t shave because I’m very allergic but I use it on my husband. Great at instantly calming the irritation after the shave and the skin is left with a really soft and wonderfully scented feeling.

There are million ways to use rose water and I’m strong-willed to try as many as I can. Include it in your beauty routine and I’m sure it will definitely have a permanent place there. 



** Photo is picked from Internet.

You May Also Like

0 comments