Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Palette | Review

by - 1:13:00 PM


Hello Beauties,

Following on my post about the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette, I figured out it won’t take long before my next makeup revolution review takes place. For instance, I will talk about the sister palette, hence, the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Palette. Let’s take a look!

I’ve got to say that there are a lot of similarities in here between the two palettes. The quality of casing is the same as the Pro 1, which adds a luxurious feel and definitely doesn’t match the bargain price. A double sided brush is included in here, which I actually don’t mind using for a simple eye look since it gets the job done, along with a huge mirror.


Just like its sister, the Iconic Pro 2 contains 16 gorgeous shades, each housed in a large pan. The colors vary between neutral, earthy and pearly tones making it a great choice for everyday wear. The formula is creamy, highly pigmented, apply effortlessly and the staying power is just impressive. Simply fabulous!

I’m really glad I got this palette, it’s definitely a must own especially at its price, quality and range of the colours. I’m impressed. Simply it’s just another incredible Makeup Revolution Palette.

This is it for today, hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!


You May Also Like

0 comments