Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum | Revview

by - 12:08:00 PM


Since last December I officially included anti-aging products to my skin care routine. A bit late for thirty something age, but as they say, it’s never late to do good. I don’t have any wrinkles though but I definitely started to notice few fine lines around my eyes and forehead.  My policy is clear and simple: Natural alternatives to any chemical stuff. Origins answers these type of appeals. For my eveningskin care routine, I used many products from them and today I will be reviewing the Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum.

The Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum is made of 20 natural powerful plants. The Anogeissus is the main active ingredient along with crithmum, bamboo and pea. You can also check the complete ingredient list here. This serum is to reduce visible aging signs; fine lines and wrinkles mainly, to lift, firm and smooth the skin.

It has a gel like consistency that sinks easily into the skin, with a citrus smell that is quiet pleasant to me without leaving any oily or tacky residue. I’ve been using it for more than two months and my skin feels plump and soft with an addition of a radiant glow. Much better, I even noticed that my fine lines are less noticeable and my skin texture has improved particularly my sun spots.

The Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum has definitely took my skin to a complete new level. This serum doesn’t come cheap but I’ve got to say that it does what it claims and it did last the whole winter season for me, so I guess that it’s not too bad for an investment. I certainly recommend the Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum.

Have a fabulous Sunday and thanks for stopping by!!


You May Also Like

0 comments