Lush H'suan Wen Hua Hair Moisturizer | Review

by - 11:13:00 AM


Hi There,

For many years, my hair was in desperate need of treatment. It had no life, no shine, no volume, nothing at all. I’ve been trying plenty of high-end and drugstore treatments until I decided to go 100% natural. It took me almost 2 years of homemade work to make it alive and to prevent a setback; I needed to constantly moisturize it… This is when I made my way to Lush. Once I stepped in the shop, I asked the lady to get me the ‘No way to pronounce the name of’ hair mask and guess what?? She knew what I meant and seconds later, I had my tub for H’Suan Wen Hua, which is the Chinese God Of Hair!

Packed in its unique recyclable pot, Lush says: ‘We packed into this pot everything we know of to put condition and shine back into the hair’. So true! It is a combination of the most amazing and efficient home remedies for dry frizzy hair. Full of protein and nourishing ingredients; such as eggs, avocado, olive oil, cinnamon, bay leaves …etc. which makes it a unique hair treatment to moisturise and soften your hair. In other words, it brings life back to the dull and damaged hair.

A lot of folks don’t like the smell of this product which is organic and fresh. I could mainly pick out bay leaves and cinnamon. It’s not a pretty aroma but not the worst of all. I kinda got used to it after few times of use. I apply it once week and I’ve got to say that it worked its magic from the first application … I was impressed! The result is a healthy, shiny and detangled hair which made me skip the conditioner whenever I use the H’Suan Wen Hua.

From the down side, I’m really disappointed at the fact that it contains parabens, alcohol and sulphate. It is unquestionably a star buy and a definite hair saver however it’s pretty confusing for me if I should stick to it or kick it and up to now I’m unable to make up my mind.

I really hope that it was helpful. Thanks for stopping by!


You May Also Like

0 comments