Bourjois City Radiance Foundation | Review

by - 10:41:00 AM


Hello Dolls,

Bourjois is one of my favourite drugstore brands, though it’s been a while since I got anything from it. Recently I picked their brand new City Radiance Foundation. For those who don’t know me, I’m all about healthy radiant skin, and since Bourjois promises to maintain a bright and glowing complexion, I thought of giving this lil’ babe a go for my dehydrated and dull skin.

The Bourjois City Radiance Foundation is presented in a pretty squeezy pastel pink tube. The texture is creamy but lightweight and blends really well almost like a tinted moisturizer with light to medium coverage and dewy finish. The formula of the foundation is all about brightening with an SPF of 30 to protect from the sun exposure with an addition of an anti-pollution screen.

From the downside, I’ve got to say that it’s not the best foundation in terms of staying power even when using a primer as by end of the day, it starts to fade. Adding to that, only 3 shades are available in Dubai which I can only imagine that many people will struggle to find a match.

Overall, I think I like the City Radiance Foundation, though I wasn’t expecting that, I find myself reaching for it on days when I only need a light base. It definitely does what it claims; it hydrates the skin whilst giving it a unified finish with a bit of luminosity. Well done Bourjois!!

I really hope that was helpful. Happy Sunday!


You May Also Like

0 comments