L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Cream | Review

by - 11:47:00 AM


Hi Guys,

After I ran out of my Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins, which I really loved, I was looking for a new moisturizer; as I like to try new products from time to time and that’s when I decided to go for L’Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Cream which I got as a gift from my husband for my birthday along with a lot of other goodies.

The Pivoine Sublime range is formulated with peony extract for an intense hydration and an even skin tone. Suitable for all skin types, the perfecting cream aims a fresh and perfect looking skin through refining the pore, fine lines and complexion.

The packaging is so beautiful and classy; a pretty red pink pot which would certainly be a cute on the top of any vanity. The ingredients of this cream are the best part being all naturally derived with no parabens just like all L’Occitane products but that’s not all. The smell is simply divine; I would describe it as freshly cut flowers; peonies of course.  

I chose to use the L’Occitane Perfecting Cream as a night cream for 5 to 6 weeks now and I’m in love with the texture that lies between a gel and a cream making it a perfect treat for hot summer nights. In fact it is so refreshing and leaves the skin so supple and velvety with an immediate radiance boost. However, it could easily be used as a day moisturizer or a primer.

Though I’ve been applying this cream only in evenings, I’ve noticed a difference in my skin. It is definitely smoother, radiant and fresh. However I won’t say it’s a must have product but it’s a lovely delicacy for pampering the skin once in a while.

Until next time.


You May Also Like

0 comments