The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream | Review

by - 2:03:00 PM

HIIII GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS,

It’s been a while or actually a long time since my last post and believe it or not I so miss this corner. Few months back I was in the quest for a new moisturizer after I ran out of my Clinique one. I needed something light and pocket friendly for my morning routine as the weather started to get hot and humid and that’s when I randomly picked the Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream.


We’ve all heard and read about the benefits of Vitamin E and its key roles for the skin and I won’t focus any further into this. That being said, the Vitamin E Moisture cream is one of TBS bestsellers worldwide. It’s a very lightweight cream that absorbs quickly and easily without being greasy. Just a little bit is enough to balance the moisture of the face and neck, letting the skin feel plumper, softer and hydrated.

The smell of the cream is a lovely light perfume-y scent that fades away sooner after application. TBS claims that it’s an all skin type cream which I agree however I would clarify that it’s actually depending on the weather. In other terms; those with normal to dry skin can enjoy it all year round, the very dry skin people can have in hot summer months and those with oily skin could give it a try only in colder months.

The Vitamin E Moisture Cream keeps my face so hydrated that I never felt the urge to reapply it in middle of the day. The cream is housed in a 50ml tub, which might not be convenient for those being particular in dipping their hands in this packaging form.  

When I just got it I did a little research about this product and I noticed that when it was first launched, the cream contained parabens which was a con for many people. BIG THANKS TO THE BODY SHOP who considered that fact and formulated a paraben free version and you can’t imagine my happiness for this fact.

TBS Vitamin E Moisture Cream is a great basic moisturizer which I honestly can’t call it a holy grail but it’s nice to have it as a backup especially when travelling.

Thank you for taking time to read this post which I hope was helpful for many of you!


You May Also Like

0 comments