Rene Furterer Intense Nourishing Oil | Review

by - 10:18:00 AM


Two years back, I was introduced to Rene Furterer products by a friend at a time I completely lost hope in repairing my hair. In addition to some DIY hair treatments, the Forticea Stimulating shampoo with essential oils and the Triphasic VHT Regenerating Treatment for Hair Loss were my savers and since then, I completely trust this brand. My hair regained its strength and volume, but it got extremely frizzy and dry. Once again I made my way to my trusty Rene Furterer to pick their Karite intense nourishing oil, subject of today’s post.

Rene Furtherer offers exceptional and personalized treatments made of 100% natural active ingredients based on essential oils and plant extracts and developed by Laboratoires Pierre Fabre.

The intense nourishing oil is the first step of the Karite line that aims treating very dry and damaged hair and/or scalp using the key ingredients shea butter and shea oil. It is a pre-shampoo treatment that’s supposed to soak for 5 to 10 min but I usually let it sit for at least 2 hours.

It is a lightweight oil with a wonderful floral scent that washes clean without any greasy residue or smell. It is though deep conditioning and my hair feels healthier with an exceptional softness and shine from the first time.

I’m very impressed by the Karite intense nourishing oil; it is very effective in the struggle with dry hair and in sustaining healthy hair which makes it certainly worth every penny.

Hope that was helpful .. Stay Tuned!!


You May Also Like

0 comments