Eyeshadow Stick Obsession Ft. Kiko Milano

by - 1:19:00 PM


Here is a post I have been meaning to do since I started this blog but somehow it kept slipping my to-do list. I know I might be the last person to review the Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows but I just had to shine a light on them in my blog. 

It is widely said that they are pretty similar to the big boy brands eyeshadow sticks such as By Terry, Lauria Mercia or Bobbi Brown, but I’m sure as we would all love to own some of those, we can’t afford five times the price when the Kiko ones are marginally cheaper and just as good!>

I have to say that I have overindulged myself with these, and haven’t finished as I’m still missing three or four more shades… Yes, they are that good!!! For a matter of fact, Kiko offers a huge array of colors on those including matte, metallic and metallic shimmery finishes. 

I love the idea of a retractable pen type-like. Just twist, apply, blend and off to the doors. Meaning no sharpening needed, very practical and hassle free. The bottom features the color of each eyeshadow stick hence; no problems as well identifying these in your makeup bag. 

It is crucial to mention that the pigmentation and the texture are up a notch. They’re creamy, glide on smoothly without feeling heavy or even sticky wet on the lid. The colors, for some, could be not very opaque but they are easily buildable. Be warned though that they do dry real quick and it’s best to apply on one eye at a time, as eventually they set to complete no “budgeness”; no flaking, no creasing nor smudging. At ALL for the whole day!! … For a suspiciously cheap price, the least to say is impressive!!!

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows are such an effortless product that’s perfect for every day when you’re on the run and you just want some color over the lid. They are great on their own or as a base, not to mention how much these will save you compared to more popular brands. It’s a no brainer, I’m 100% taken by these little gems. 

I leave you with the swatches.






You May Also Like

0 comments