Summer Bronzer Picks

by - 11:40:00 AM

Hi Guys,

Welcome to my second post of Summer Picks, and today my talk is about the bronzers. I’m a huge lover of wearing bronzer daily year round. In fact bronzer is my favorite beauty product. Not only it adds glow, but it also shapes and slims your face and my focus in this post is the bronzers that only adds warmth and glow to the skin.  And before going into the details, I have medium beige neutral toned skin and I prefer warmer bronzers.


My first pick is TheBalm Betty-Lou Manizer which is my favorite shiny bronzer. It is a warm golden brown shade with just the right amount of shimmer to give a natural healthy glow. The pigmentation is incredible and just little bit is needed and as of the formula it’s effortlessly blendable and lasts a great deal of time. It is simply marvelous.

My second bronzer is The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in shade 05 dark golden matte. It is a natural matte bronze shade, perfect for an everyday sun kissed look.  The texture is soft with a velvety finish and blends easily. The color payoff though isn’t strong; however it is buildable.

My last but not least is the Catrice Mineral Sun Glow Bronzing Powder in shade 010 Golden Light. I love this mineral formula for not being completely matte or shimmery; it is just the right balance in between. The shade is a light natural tan without being overly done. The finish is matt and the pigmentation is not strong which allows an easy build up.


This is my round up summer bronzer! I hope you enjoyed reading!

Have a great day,


You May Also Like

0 comments