Summer Highlighter Picks ...

by - 12:11:00 PM

Hi Everyone,

After naming my blush, lip and bronzer picks I’m back today to point out my summer highlighters. I must admit that I’m not the glowing pal here, however I love a subtle shimmer on my cheek bones and brow bone.  


My highlighters section is not huge but I have what I believe is enough to satisfy my cravings. My most used has to be the Mac Mineralize SkinFinish in Soft & Gentle. It is absolutely the ultimate signification of highlighter to me and as the name describes it; it is soft and gentle, perfect to accentuate that natural healthy glow. I have done earlier a whole review on it and you can check it here if you are interested.

My second highlighter of choice is the Benefit Watt’s Up, which is similar to the Mac Soft & Gentle in color but it is in cream formula. The shade is a peachy champagne that gives to right amount of glow to my skin… I’m really in love with this stick, in formula, color and everything in between as I’ve mentioned earlier in my review post here.


The third highlighter I’ve been enjoying this summer is the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar that I discovered not long ago. Technically it’s a blush palette as the name states; it is very versatile and includes a collection of bronzers, highlighters and blushes.  Nevertheless, except for the bronzing shade (Number 8) and the one matte blush (Number 3), I’ve been using the other 6 shades (Number 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7) for highlighting.  The formula of these is incredibly creamy and soft making them blend like a dream. The staying power is also amazing as all the shades are extremely pigmented and you only need a light hand with these. This palette is stunning and should be in everyone’s makeup bag, and it’s perfect for travelling as you have a bit of everything with a bonus of a large sized mirror.



As always, thank you for reading and stopping by!


You May Also Like

0 comments