The Perfect Stick To Highlight

by - 10:33:00 AM


Hi Guys,

I had always kept an eye on the Benefit Watt’s Up highlighter but the price constantly held me off. I thought it was bloody expensive.

The shade is a radiant peachy champagne that provides a perfect and natural sheen to my skin tone. At first, the shimmer seems a bit overwhelming but once blended properly it results to a pretty little glow. Actually the colour is neutral enough to flatter most skin tones.

I have tried different types of highlighters and so far, nothing beats the creamy and soft texture of the Watt’s Up which I believe it’s a best suit for dry skin. The consistency is creamy without being greasy which makes it, at least for me, the easiest highlighter in the cosmetic world to use. Another fact about this little beauty; its formula is fairly lasting, notably when layered under a powder.


As many of you, I find all Benefit packaging to be “originale”. The highlighter comes in a double ended retractable stick. One end’s the product and the other a little buffing sponge which I never bother to use. Fingers work better.

I have never been a highlighter person but I did fall in love with the Benefit Watt’s Up. It is undeniably worth every penny.


You May Also Like

0 comments