Getting Into The Holidays Spirit

by - 8:13:00 AM


Every year, I’m looking forward to this season for two main reasons; first the temperature drops and the second it’s holidays. I love the holidays. Celebrations are enormous and various. To me, warm cloths, hot drinks, yummy cookies …etc. are a necessary element for this period but the holiday traditions are never complete without my “every year awaited” range Vanilla Bean Noel from Bath & Body Works.

It was 6 years back when I first got it as a present from a co-worker and I right away loved it. I realized later on, when I went to stock up, that this scent was only sold over Christmas.

To start, the packaging is incredible. The white, green and gold are really pretty making every single item irresistible. For this year I picked the Vanilla Bean Noel shower gel, sparkling snowflake scrub, the 24 hour moisture ultra shea body cream and the nourishing hand cream.

The scent is, to me at least, is simply marvelous. It is combining fresh vanilla bean, sugar cookies and whipped cream making it definitely warm and sexy that I can’t have enough of.

Formula wise, for the creams obviously, is rich and tick but sinks pretty quickly. The longevity of the scent from the other hand is splendid and lasts for hours. I usually lean towards floral scents, but this is a really nice a warm vanilla that shines with the holidays spirit. I would have to admit though that it is a scent I would consider only in fall/winter months but not throughout the whole year.

Still confused what to get as a last minute gift? Or simply wanting a Christmas-y scent to enjoy this season, the Vanilla Bean Noel range from Bath & Body Works is with no doubt a great option to consider.

Thanks for reading!



You May Also Like

0 comments