Review: Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub

by - 6:25:00 PM


My skin loves a good scrub. The Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body scrub is a product I immediately fell in love with and today I thought I’d tell you why.

A grainy yet soft based scrub with an amazing summery smell topped with lime, it is housed in its typical black Lush tub. Once opened, you will find a relatively blue layer of tick chunky sea salt that’s supposed to be mixed up with the rest before use…


It’s mainly made of sea salt, as you can tell be the name to scrub away any dead skin and dirt.  It also contains seaweed absolute, avocado butter and extra virgin coconut oil to soften and hydrate the skin. Lush also incorporated in this mixture grapefruit, lime and violet leaf absolute for brightening. Unfortunately I noticed that this scrub holds paraben but in very low percentage.

After one use, I was instantly pleased by the clean and smooth feeling and look of my skin. One sure thing is that all crap that has been staying in my skin was gone. Another amazing fact about the Ocean Salt Scrub is the hydration and fresh scent are felt for hours later thanks to its ingredients that work wonders in fact. However the gritty texture might be too harsh for everyday use and I personally use it only once or twice a week.  

The Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub is one of, if not the best scrub I’ve ever used. It’s an all in one product that could be used as a cleanser, scrub and a moisturizer with an only grasp that it’s definitely not a product where a little goes too long, a pricey practice to maintain but I’m less likely to hold down any sooner considering its effectiveness.


You May Also Like

0 comments