Review: NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette

by - 5:36:00 PM

Hi Everyone,

In the cosmetics industry, one of the latest trends that have been recently the concern of professionals and amateurs is contouring. Though that it's not a new technique, makeup firms have latterly gone crazy, putting out a tremendous number of contour palettes.

Through this post I will share with you my honest opinion about a drugstore contour palette that is available in different stores around the globe (Unfortunately not yet available in UAE) for an affordable price of $24.99. Today I'm going to review the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette.



For a long time, I was so confused if I really should get a high end contour palette or not?, considering the price of course and as I'm also very thoughtful in regards of my spendings on makeup products. I always like to compare prices before I go crazy .... But I have to confess that there are still times when I can't resist ...hahahaha. Luckily NYX launched this palette, as an answer to my hesitation...:) lol. And as a big fan of NYX products, I didn't hesitate to try it.

The palette includes 8 "customizable highlighting and contouring shades". Each pan is popping out of the palette so it is replaceable if needed. One of the first things that impressed me is the size of each pan that is considerably huge comparing to other palettes. The other great thing about the 8 powders is they are creamy , easily blendable, finely milled and highly pigmented (Just a tiny bit of the product would go a long way).

The highlighters features 2 shimmery shades; white and champagne, and the other two are leaning to setting powders with a yellow and neutral undertones. I've been struggling with powder creasing around the eye but since I started using this palette, the creasing reduced hugely. In the other side, the contour powders include a variety that would cover different skin tones as you can mix and match shades to find the ideal color. Therefore I believe that the NYX made sure to include as many skin tones as possible.


NYX Highlighting & Contouring Pro Palette | Highlighters swatches

NYX Highlighting & Contouring Pro Palette | Contour swatches

I certainly have nothing but great things to say about this palette. Surely it is one of the best beauty bargains currently in the market. I totally recommend it.  I know that some of you might be thinking that you could add $10 to $ 16 for a high end palette however NYX frequently goes on sale, which is not the the case for High End brands.

Hope this helped. Thanks for stopping by!


You May Also Like

0 comments