Favorite Base Products Part II 2016

by - 2:13:00 PM


Lightweight is a main norm for me to pick a foundation and that goes hand in hand along with the medium to full coverage that it offers. In 2016 I’ve been enjoying few of them so let’s get started.

My latest purchase is the Urban Decay Naked SkinWeightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup that I love since I got it. It’s such a nice foundation that feels like nothing, just like the name states, and gives a great coverage without being heavy or cakey. It also enables the skin to seem more radiant thanks to its light reflecting pigments and blurs all imperfections.

The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Eraser TreatmentMakeup is another foundation of choice of mine. It makes my skin look radiant and healthy and provides a medium coverage with a lovely satin finish.

My third foundation is one that most beauty blogger swear by; the MAC Pro Longwear foundation. It’s another light in consistency product that gives a medium coverage. Perfect for everyday especially for the working gals as the staying power is impressive.

The next foundation I will talk about is my first on its category and I’m so addicted to it; the Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in shades NC20 and NC35. This product is one of those smart ones as it reacts as a foundation and setting powder. The coverage offered is medium to full and feels like skin with a great staying power. For a fact, it’s my top foundation of the moment along with the Urban Decay.

Time for setting all that foundation and for that purpose I’ve been liking few. I will start with the banana powder in elfcontour palette which I use to set my concealer and brighten my under eye.  The powder itself is very soft, pigmented and blends easily.

Loose powders are not my thing just because it tends to be messy however I still own some and The NYX Mineral Matte Finishing Powder is my favorite. I was attracted by how soft and finely milled the powder is. It gives such a natural silky finish and I also appreciate how comfortable it feels once on.

My latest acquisition is the Urban Decay De-SlickMattifying Powder. Let’s first take a moment to appreciate the stunning packaging of this beauty. It’s a great pressed powder that adds radiance and glow to the skin without providing a natural and flawless finish.  

This is my current trust-y bunch of base products but I certainly have a longer wish list that I want to try.

Thank you for reading!!! 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. What kind of skin do you have? I have been wanting to try the Urban Decay foundation, but I don't know if it's going to fit with my dry skin :)

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dehydrated normal to dry skin and gets very dull. The foundation is very hydrating and makes the skin look so healthy and fresh. Try to get a sample from Sephora before going for a full size.

    ReplyDelete