Unboxing my GlamBox July

by - 4:57:00 PM

Hi Everyone,

Finally I received my GlamBox yesterday .. Honestly I wasn't so sure what to expect but one thing I knew is whatever I get it will definitely be useful, if not now, maybe later. And to my surprise I even got a complimentary box as a start and that was sooo great..!!



As a first, I have to admit that the box is nicely designed and packed. Containing a lot of interesting goodies along with a welcoming card and a loyalty Glam Card (I guess this last has been recently launched, offering exclusive access to some outlets throughout UAE). 
With no further due, let's unbox it.

In the complementary box, there are 6 products, among these I would only consider 2 or 3 max for my own use. 


I don't apply throughout the whole year lip butters but in winter time I start to dig in all my little corners looking for all the balms or butters that would help end my lips discomfort and dryness. The Labello Lip Butter Vanilla & Macadamia is an exciting product for me especially that it's combining 2 great ingredients; vanilla & macadamia.... I even remember months ago I was looking for this specific item in the supermarket and my searching went in vain as I ended up finding only the raspberry rose. So I'm very happy getting it and it is in FULL size.

The second product is a sample of the Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer. Having the full size already, I would just keep the sample aside for anyone who would be interested. I also like to keep all the samples aside, there are so useful when travelling.

Not sure how to describe my next product, the Enchanteur moisturizing cream Alluring as I've never had the chance to test any of this brand products. The jar anyway claims to be enriched with Aloe Vera & Olive Butter. So let me try it and I should give you my feedback :).

When I got the KOKO nail polish in hand I felt worried about the color, but after I got so excited to try it because I've never tried such color. And this is another Full size product in color 201-112, a beautiful blue.


This next product, the BIOSILK Silk Therapy is an interesting product. A serum that I would definitely try after all the reviews that talks wonderful about it. 


The last one from my complimentary box is from Bioderma, the Matricium. It is apparently a medical answer for tissue regeneration. That would be great testing but let me be honest, I don't, nor I think I do need this kind of treatment at least not for now. I've always been more into natural stuff especially when it comes to skincare. 

Moving to my Givenchy Iconic Products, the box contains 4 sized samples. 2 makeup products and 2 skincare ones.


Once I unwrapped the box I immediately fall in love with Le Rouge Givenchy in color (202) Rose Dressing. It is such a beautiful semi matte bright pink. When I mention bright prink I mean the brightening that is flattering and so natural. The packaging of this mini version is also so impressive. The lipstick is in a pull-out box as soft as velvet with the "Le Rouge" tissue paper. 


My second favorite product in this GlamBox is the Givenchy Noir Couture 4 in 1 Mascara.



With its unique brush, it is said that it creates volume, length, curl and care. I'm super excited to try it.




I've read many reviews, positive es to be more specific, about Givenchy le soin noir. The high price and great efficacy are the 2 facts that everyone swear about. Looking at the value of this cream I would say I would have never thought of trying it. Now that I have a sample I think I will use it to the last drop ... :)

My last product for today is the Hydra Sparkling first step luminescence moisturizing lotion from Givenchy for all skin type that generates genuine sparkling water deep within the skin. And again as all the previous I'm really happy to receive these products and I should test them the soonest possible.




The total value of the box (Only the Givenchy Iconic Products) is 2190.00AED ($ 596 Appx). Incomparable amount with the monthly subscription. This is my first GlamBox and I'm totally impressed with the quality of products received.

Hope you all enjoyed. Wishing a great day.

For All UAE subscribers, you may have a look at http://www.glambox.me/ for more details. 



You May Also Like

0 comments