I'm Back Again ...

by - 2:37:00 PM



I have been away for quite some time. To be honest, I wasn’t sure if I truly wanted to carry on with blogging and I decided to give myself a break to organize my thoughts. Today I find myself writing again and I’m not even certain that there is somebody out there who reads my posts.

One main reason I created this blog for is to share my thoughts and publish my own experiences about Beauty in general even if it is with my closed people however at some point I wished and still do if my audience grow and I could interact with other bloggers/people or companies.

At the beginning, I never realized that it could be that difficult to attract audience to my blog and increase its traffic but day after day I notice that’s not an easy job. Another thing I’m convinced of is that I don’t want to post just to post, if that makes any sense, I don’t want my content to be redundant to others. I’m a true believer of “Do it Right or Don’t” therefore there will be times I won’t show up either because I’m unable to provide something new or simply I’m lost in my life whirlpool.

I don’t want to make this post any longer. I just wish that this clarifies things and I really apologize to anybody reading me for being elsewhere for the past couple of months but let me tell you; it feels so good to be back. 

You May Also Like

0 comments