I've Got Something For Chamomile

by - 9:03:00 AM


Hello Guys,

I have never stashed my love for chamomile. Those who follow me must be tired of reading me raving about anything based on this great herb. I’m not new to the benefits of chamomile; my mother introduced me to it years ago through the Garnier Ultra Doux Shampooing with chamomile. It was my mum’s first choice to make my wavy curls shine. I’ve been trying since then all kind of products based on chamomile and it could only make me a true believer of its efficiency at healing and soothing the skin and hair. Here is a first round of my favorite products.

Camomile Tea: Known for its calming benefits and sedative properties, a cup of camomile infusion is always a great idea, when feeling stress or before bed. In fact it is practice that I enjoy daily. From another perspective the chamomile bags are also great for de-puffing the eyes.

The Body Shop Camomile range: Certainly it’s a big thumbs up from me for this cleansing range. I just love every item of it. You can go through my review about the sumptuous cleansing butter here. Both versions of the eye makeup removers are very efficient while the oil is working like dream in melting down all kind of makeup.

Nature’s Gate Herbal Blend Conditioner Chamomile & Lemon Verbena: It is sulfate and paraben free, made of natural herbal blend. It is a very good conditioner in restoring moisture in dry and damaged hair.

Chamomile Essential Oil: Used for multiple purposes but mainly to calm and soothe the skin, hair and body. This essential oil has tons of benefits such as hydration and blemish free to the skin, radiance and shine for the hair and natural sedative.

Known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing benefits, chamomile is proven to be one of the best ingredients in skin care. My hunt of the chamomile based beauty products hasn’t reached an end yet. Stay tuned for more.


You May Also Like

0 comments