Review: Avalon Organics Lavender Luminosity Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub and The Facial Cleansing Gel

by - 7:51:00 AM

Hello Everyone,

I’m so excited to post this short review. For those who follow my blog or my instagram would know by now that I’m a lavender addict and today I’ll be talking about two products I grabbed at first glance once I spotted the word “Lavender”. It’s the Avalon Organics Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub and the Facial Cleansing Gel.


The exfoliating enzyme scrub incorporates ground walnut shells and fruit enzymes to provide a brightened, refreshed, not irritated or stripped dry skin. Nevertheless, exfoliating can sometimes be quite drying, however this product leaves my skin so hydrated due to the oils it contains. To make things better, this scrub is so gentle and packed with great ingredients, it consists of 70% organic content and it is paraben free. This product claims to brighten dull skin and smooth uneven skin and that’s so far what it’s been doing. Another great thing I’m amazed about is the lovely lavender scent which is very spa-like and relaxing. 


Likewise the facial cleansing gel uses organic oils based ingredients, lavender, chamomile and white tea to cleanse, calm and protect the skin. It is sulfates and paraben free thus it makes it a very gentle yet effective cleanser. It always provides that extra clean feeling without over drying it which makes it suitable for normal and oily skin types. From the other hand, the lavender scent is simply gorgeous and helps to destress. 


Ever since using these holy grail beauties, I have noticed a difference in my skin. It is more balanced and illuminated. I’m so happy with these products and I highly recommend them.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post … Have a great day :)


You May Also Like

0 comments