Review: Rimmel Wonder'Lash Wake Me Up Mascara

by - 8:45:00 AM

I have been trying different products from Rimmel and I have to say that I have never been disappointed. They are offering a great range of quality products some them and that's why I couldn't wait to try the Wonder'Lash Wake Me Up Mascara With Vitamins and Cucumber Extract.


This mascara is presented exactly like  the Wonder'Lash With Argan Oil reviewed here, only this time the color is a beautiful bright green. The tube is quiet big, that couldn't fit in tiny drawers but I still think it's pretty and I like it.

Formulated with cumcumber and vitamins, not sure which ones, this mascara conditions lashes and provides the eyes that wide awake look with clump free volume, lift and length. It also has a fresh cucumber scent that doesn't irritate my eyes which is a serious plus point along with the fact that I don't notice any cruchiness on my lashes. It also holds the curls all day with no smudging or flaking.

The Wake Me Up Mascara's wand is cleverly designed in an hourglass shape to curl, separate, lengthen and volumize the lashes. I'm not the kind of girl to put coats upon coats of mascara, I always stop at 2 and oh man! I was already in the moon with this mascara!!!!


Allow me guys to say it loud and clear; I have NEVER been this impressed with a drugstore mascara as I am wih this one. Good Job Rimmel!! And this said, the Wonder'Lash Wake Me Up Mascra has made her way to my holy grail products list.

| Bare Eyes |
| 1 Coat Applied |
|2 Coats Applied |

If you are looking to replace your mascara, I don't think you'd be disappointed with this one.


You May Also Like

0 comments