Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara Vs Reloaded

by - 7:26:00 AM


When it comes to mascara, I can confess that I’m a snob. I never wanted to mess with drugstore ones. But that doesn’t mean I don’t try any; I actually test tons of them and today I’m having a comparison talk between the original Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara and the Reloaded one.

Both mascaras are presented in the same exact packaging. I’m not gonna claim that it is cute because it’s not. They come in a chunky orange tube that’s pretty bulky. However since this is drugstore, where you have to let go the fancy packaging for a small price tag, then so be it. The wands are both bristly and HUGE, quite a bit, for my small eyes which makes maneuvering them a bit tricky and always ends up into a disaster.


Let’s talk performance! The original ScandalEyes mascara gives an average volume, average length and clumps easily due to its tick formula. It also not worth the hassle of applying it especially when it comes to the inner corner lashes.

The Reloaded Mascara from the other hand has a wet slick texture that’s not clumpy and although the big wand, it is gentle on the lashes, however I can’t say I noticed anything dramatic in my lashes even after 2 or 3 coasts. The best part though for this one; as it claims, it is smudge proof, lasts all day and removes easily.

The original Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara is certainly a big pass for me nevertheless I can still use the Reloaded version especially if it’s teamed up with another one. But in general, these are not the mascaras I would reach for. If you were, like me, expecting a scandalous volume, as the name stats, you need to skip these ones, but if you were blessed with long natural lashes, you will certainly enjoy the Reloaded mascara.


You May Also Like

0 comments